Photo Credit: facebook.com/NESTFragrances
When it comes to gift giving I’m a big believer in giving things that I would love to receive myself, and as a beauty writer, it’s no surprise that I have an affinity for beauty products, particularly those that deliver on their promise. Some very lucky recipients are going to receive the most wonderful, luxe, decadent creams out there. After all, soft and supple, healthy, glowing, younger-looking skin is something that’s on everyone’s list.
La Mer Creme de la Mer ($170 for 1oz) has a cult-like following for a reason; it’s that good! It will soften, soothe and reverse dull, unevenly textured skin and is ideal for all skin types. La Mer’s Miracle Broth is formulated with hand-harvested sea
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS