La Jeunesse jeunessespa.com is one of New York’s best kept secrets and it could be dubbed “Serenity Central.” This tranquil spa oasis is tucked in beside the Empire Hotel on the Upper West Side, just a stone’s throw from Lincoln Center. With over 6,500 square feet of palatial luxury, seven grand treatment rooms, a wellness studio and a VIP suite suitable for couples (or ten of your closest friends) complete with two massage beds, a private lounge and a sauna. La Jeunesse also features hair, makeup, nails and waxing treatments. Surely I must have walked past it a thousand times and never even knew it was there.
For me, the main draw to La Jeunesse is their complete menu of gloriou
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE