Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Kylie Jenner wasn’t the first to do it — way before her there were actors Poppy Delevingne, Blake Lively and Emma Roberts — but she’s the one who is making waves right now with rose gold hair. Love here or hate her, Jenner actually looks so great in this hue, it just might inspire you to take the plunge too.
There are numerous variations of this trend. You’ll find it in the lightest pastel pinks to deep golden auburn and everything in between. Know that if you’re blonde or fair-haired and thinking of heading in the pink to warm red direction, it’s worth giving it a go since your colorist can simply do a tonal change with a tinted gloss that will fade out over time so you’re back to your
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS