I recently returned from a weekend away in Florida. It was everything I expected it to be and more — the weather was hot and steamy, I visited family and sat poolside under a striped umbrella sipping delicious, icy cocktails. I ate my fair share of freshly caught seafood and deli (hello corned beef on rye with brown mustard and a half-sour pickle on the side!). I took long walks on the beach and experienced the trendy South Beach area as well as the more refined Williams Island and Bal Harbour. Regardless of where I was and what I was doing, everywhere I looked I was surrounded by the most gorgeous coconut palm trees…and to me nothing says Florida more than that!
Which brings me to c
In the spirit of Auld Lang Syne, here’s an oldie but goodie body cream, and an all-time favorite of mine. It’s the C.O. Bigelow Lemon Body Cream($19.50), a delectably scented and rich emollient that was originally formulated in 1870. The ingredient blend of lemon extracts, vitamin C, shea butter (my go-to moisturizer) and essential fatty acid-rich kukui nut oil provides intense hydration for parched, dry skin. A little dab of this concentrated formula is all you need to relieve winter’s dehydration.
Available at The Plaza Beauty, located in New York City’s landmar
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS