Photo Credit: us.mamonde.com
From botanical-infused sheet masks to facial serums, BB creams and beauty waters, K Beauty is all the rage in skincare today – and what started in Korea is quickly finding its way to our shore.
The newest entry into this growth category – Mamonde, owned by Amore Pacific, celebrated their launch by creating a pop-up version of famed Mamonde garden, located just outside of Seoul, right in New York’s Soho.
Delicate floral scents mixed with the unseasonably Spring air and wafted through Canal street and up toward Lispenard Street as members of the media and the general public traversed through the garden and almost immediately transcended.
Flower carts, vines and a floral swing fram
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS