The presents have been opened and the mistletoe stashed, but the holiday season isn’t over yet—and New Year’s Eve is here. Chances are your sparkly outfit is ready but what about your hair? Check out these tips for transitioning from 2012 to 2013 with belle of the ball style.
If you have longer hair, you are in luck; you can take the no-fuss approach to luxurious waves. Wear your hair in a braided bun during the day and when the clock approaches party time, take it out. Loosen up the braids with your hands and spritz with Sebastian Professional Trilliant ($19.95) to keep your hair shiny and your waves intact. Formulated with rock crystal extract, the product gently conditions your
Are you fabulous? Clairol wants to know why.
Clairol Professional has just announced its Reveal the Fabulous in You Contest, which will pick three grand prize winners
for a VIP trip to New York City to experience a day of pampering including a makeover from the brand’s Emmy award-winning hairstylist, Kiyah Wright.
To enter, visit Clairol Professional’s Facebook page, www.facebook.com/clairolpro and tell them what makes you stand out from the crowd. The contest is open until November at which time the winners will be selected. Each grand prize winner will receive: a VIP trip for two to NYC, deluxe accommodations, and a fabulous makeover with Kiyah.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS