Olive oil has been touted for centuries as having health benefits. But what exactly are the benefits—especially for your beauty regimen? Ancient Greeks used extra virgin olive oil to heal wounds, light oil lamps, cook, and of course for skincare and beauty.
Today, awareness of the benefits of this wonder oil continue to expand, from fighting obesity, heart disease and cancer to gallstone reduction. Some evidence suggests that a diet containing olive oil could even help with Alzheimer’s disease and diabetes. In addition to being a natural and gentle, non-irritating way to moisturize skin, EVOO (as one famous chef calls it) also contains oleic acid to soften and hydrate, plus anti-inflamm
Parsley, Sage, Rosemary & Thyme may be one of Simon & Garfunkel’s most famous songs and spices for your Thanksgiving turkey stuffing, but they’re also key ingredients found in a host of herbal infused beauty products. We’ve rounded up some excellent items for you to check out, but first here’s a quick peek at what these spices are.
Parsley is a species of Petroselinum, native to the central Mediterranean. Sage or Salvia is the largest genus of plants of the mint family. Rosemary has natural antibiotic, disinfecting and beautifying properties and is used extensively to combat lice and dandruff. Thyme oil is an antibiotic and antifungal and its aroma makes it popular for inc
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS