Photo credit: skinstore.com
(Via HealthNewsDigest.com) – Facial aging involves more than just the skin. Your muscles get lazy, skin begins to sag, soft tissue breaks down, and fat deposits accumulate. Anti-aging topical work well on fine lines, pigment and texture, but may fall short when it comes to deep creases and a slackening jawline. You have to be realistic – if you are expecting any cream to put an end to your double chin or hanging eyelids, you are destined to be sadly disappointed.
Choosing skincare products that suit your skin and your budget can be a daunting task with several thousand new products arriving every year to already crowded shelves and websites. While everyo
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS