Photo Credit: kimberlysayer.com
“Organic” means working with nature, not against it. Organic beauty is the formulation of cosmetic products using organically farmed ingredients. These ingredients are grown without the use of genetically modified organisms (GMOs), herbicides, synthetic fertilizers and more.
Certified organic beauty products go one step further, with:
• NO animal testing
• NO GMOs
• NO controversial chemicals
• NO parabens and phthalates
• NO synthetic colors, dyes or fragrances
• NO nano particles
And more importantly, say:
• YES to higher levels of antioxi
Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Gentle, non-GMO and chemical-free, based on the theories of ancient alchemists, Kimberly Sayer of London’s award-winning products contain only the finest, steam distilled, certified organic ingredients such as Oat Beta Glucan, Sea Algae, rare Ugandan Shea Butter and powerful anti-aging botanicals, such as her patented ingredient Plant Pseudocollagen.
Visit kimberlysayer.com for more info.
THE GORGEOUS GIVEAWAY
TWO lucky winners will a Rose High Performance Face Serum with Vitamins C + E and Ultra Light Facial Moisturizer SPF-30
Wild Rose High Performance Face Serum with Vitamins C + E
Vitamin C created in its natural amino-acid, polypeptide form, penetrates
KIMBERLY SAYER OF LONDON – In my experience, there aren’t many good options for gentle facial exfoliation. Products that really work either sting or leave my face feeling raw, while kinder, gentler products leave behind the flakes and roughness I was trying to get rid of in the first place. Needless to say I’m somewhat jaded when a product promising gentle facial exfoliation comes my way.
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE