Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
The trademark of a youthful complexion is bright, even toned, radiant skin without discoloration and visible flaws. Young skin equals glowing skin that is free of dead, dull surface cells and rough texture so light can bounce off.
We came up with a short list of super effective must-try glow-inducing products for the skin and hair, as well as the ultimate return to radiance clinical treatment that delivers an age reversing effect in a single session.
Kevyn Aucoin The Guardian Angel Cream Highlighter in Halo ($52)
This creamy soft highlighter adds a glowy look and feel to your face and blurs fine lines for polished perfection. The texture goes from a satiny cream to a v
The late makeup artist Kevyn Aucoin loved to make up faces. His book Making Faces, published in 1997 chronicles the cosmetics magic he could bestow upon real people, who through his artistry all looked like stars. He is famous for his editorial and celebrity work, having done makeup for models and performers like Amber Valletta, Naomi Campbell, Christy Turlington, Julia Roberts, Sharon Stone, Cher, and Gwyneth Paltrow. In fact his big break came in the mid-1980s, when he was hired by Vogue magazine to work on a photo shoot of Meg Tilly, which was photographed by Steven Meisel.
With his far reaching vision, Kevyn was always inclusive and known for his gay activism. Sadly, Kevyn’s caree
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS