Photo Credit: kerastem.com
Injections of stem cell-enriched fat may help reverse hair loss.
At least that is what an active US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) study of the Kerastem Hair Therapy hopes to show. The treatment is already CE mark approved for people with hair loss outside the United States.
Hair transplants and other treatments that promote hair regrowth or stop hair loss do exist, but each available method has its share of risks and downsides. Stem cell-based treatments like Kerastem Hair Therapy, if validated, may be game changers for the close 80 million people in the US with hereditary thinning or baldness.
The term ‘stem cell’ and ‘stem cell cure’ are bandied about, and there has
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS