Flowers bloom in the spring, but fragrance launches debut in the fall. Here are three that caught our attention for their attitude, allure and mystery.
Flower Tag by Kenzo
This is a totally contemporary and hip new take on Kenzo’s classic Flower scent. A fresh, sparkling and urbancomposition, this fragrance is inspired by the urban art of what else – tagging also known a grafitti. It’ young, it’s kicky and comes in a vibrant red bottle. Notes include rhubarb, blackcurrant, mandarin, peony, lily of the valley, jasmine, tea note, vanilla and musk. It’s priced at $65 for a 1.7 oz. eau de toilette and debuted last week on www.KenzoUSA.com before it hits Bloomingdale’s la
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS