Photo Credit: sephora.com
I’ve been a long-time fan of Estée Lauder. Advanced Night Repair keeps me looking fresh, a whiff of White Linen brings me back, I’m a sucker for their gorgeous nail lacquers, and the limited edition compacts are absolute perfection. Clearly, I don’t need another reason to love Estée Lauder…but they just gave me 82 more reasons!
I recently attended the Estée Edit by Estée Lauder launch and even though this new initiative is geared toward millennials and will definitely be embraced by this age group, there really is something for everyone here, no matter how many birthday cakes had your name on them. What’s different about this line than others geared toward generation Y is that they’
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS