Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
What do you think of when you hear the words Aloe Vera? I’m instantly transported back to my teen years when I’d visit my grandparents in Bal Harbour, Florida. My sister, brother and I spent almost every school holiday and summer break hanging out with all the other kids who were visiting their grandparents as well. We’d swim in the ocean and bake ourselves by the pool, obviously a very different time — we weren’t schooled to protect our skin as much as we now know we should. If we got sunburned — and we always did — we’d break open an aloe vera leaf and apply the cool, green gel that oozed out of it directly on the burn. Nothing felt better than that!
Aloe Vera has been used medicinal
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS