Meet the Home Fragrance Royal
Katie Borghese’s sumptuous Casa di Francesca line looks and smells like a trip to the Mediterranean in high style. With its exquisite design and an inspired history that draws from Katie’s heritage in design and beauty, it is difficult not to be seduced by the sheer elegance of these home fragrance pieces. The brand also has a philanthropic bent, supporting charities ranging from The Breast Cancer Network of Strength to The Somerset Hills Handicapped Riding Center. Prepare yourself to be transported, and for a good cause.
How did your interior design background, your family’s beauty background and your Italian heritage
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE