Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Dr. Pearl E. Grimes is a leading international figure on vitiligo and pigmentation disorders, treating patients from around the world. She is the director of the Vitiligo and Pigmentation Institute of Southern California and a dedicated clinician, researcher and speaker, lecturing on pigmentation disorders, cosmetic procedures, chemical peeling, fillers and microdermabrasion.
Dr. Grimes serves as a Clinical Professor of Dermatology at UCLA and is an active member of the American Academy of Dermatology, American Society of Dermatologic Surgery, American Dermatological Association, Society of Investigative Dermatology, Dermatology Foundation, International Pigment Cell Society and Women’s
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS