At the 2016 meeting of American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) (also known as The Aesthetic Meeting), Laguna Beach, Calif. plastic surgeon Daniel C. Mills, MD, was sworn in as the group’s President. In this role, which is both a tremendous honor and a great responsibility, Dr. Mills is charged with promoting patient safety and public education. ASAPS represents more than 2,500 plastic surgeons in the U.S. and Canada, as well as international members.
Dr. Mills is the Medical Director at Laguna Beach Rejuvenation and Wellness, and teaches residents within the plastic surgery department at Loma Linda University School of Medicine. He also serves as the technical editor of t
Love them or hate them (ugh), the Kardashians have got the art of contouring down to a science. Contouring has come a long way since the 80’s when harsh lines of demarcation were the norm, rather than the exception. If you haven’t tried it lately, you’ll definitely want to give it a go!
Perfected by makeup artists on photo shoots and runway shows, contouring and highlighting your face is a way to subtly enhance and define your features and if the numbers are any indication a lot of women are getting in on the trend. Mintel–the world’s leading market intelligence agency–reports that launches of face makeup positioned as contouring products grew 230% between 2012 and 2014. This huge inc
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS