Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Many years ago, while visiting the Dermatology Department of Chengdu Traditional Chinese Medicine Hospital in Chengdu, China, Roni Kramer became fascinated by the clinical strength of Chinese herbs in the treatment of skin disorders. With an understanding of the long-term side effects of conventional drugs used to treat skin conditions due to environmental changes, lifestyle, and stress, the benefits of Chinese herbology were clear.
In 1998, Roni founded Kamedis Ltd. as an R&D company that develops, manufactures and provides natural high-quality therapeutic products for skin disorders. Combining her entrepreneurial skills, attraction to Chinese herbs, and experience practicing trad
What is the most common scalp problem? You guessed it – flakes and dandruff. In fact, it affects 1 out of 5 – or more than 50 million – people in United States alone and we are spending billions to get relief.
According to Chevy Chase, MD Dermatologist Rebecca Kazin,”Dandruff is a chronic problem and can be a source of great embarrassment for a lot of people, especially women. Many shampoos and conditioners available to target flaky, itchy scalp and excess sebum buildup tend to be harsh and can leave the hair and scalp dry and unmanageable.”
Fortunately, there are some good over-the-counter solutions that won’t leave your hair dry, dull and lifeless.
Kamedis Bio-Herbal Dandruf
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS