Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
For over twenty years, Dr. Michael Kulick has been serving the greater San Francisco area as an internationally recognized plastic surgery expert specializing in facial procedures.
Dr. Kulick uses cosmetic surgery to help patients overcome concerns about their physical appearance caused by birth defects, injuries, genetic structure, and the effects of aging. In these cases, the result of plastic surgery has increased self-esteem and enhanced quality of life for each patient. Dr. Kulick is a firm believer that having a strong level of self-esteem is one of the many factors that lead to an emotionally satisfying life.
BITB spoke with Dr. Kulick on why he became a plastic surgeon, popula
Meet the MD with the Artistic Touch
Named by New York magazine as one of the best doctors in New York, Dr. Bruce Katz is Clinical Professor of Dermatology at The Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Director of the Cosmetic Surgery & Laser Clinic at Mount Sinai Medical Center, and Director of the Juva Skin & Laser Center in New York. He received his medical training at McGill University Faculty of Medicine in Montreal, Canada, and completed his post-graduate training at Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center, where he was Chief Resident in Dermatology.
A frequent guest on national and international news shows including The View, 20/20, Good Morning America, and CNN, Dr. Katz is
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS