The UK gets its first glossy magazine for curvy women, JUST AS BEAUTIFUL.
Despite the famous quip from supermodel Kate Moss, “Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels,” the average size of women in Britain is said to be a size 14-16 (that translates to 10-12 in US sizes). But there is very little offered to curvier women in terms of fashion, beauty and editorial coverage.
Enter JUST AS BEAUTIFUL Magazine launched online 3 years ago as “The UK’s First Free Lifestyle Magazine Dedicated To The Plus-Size Woman” (ugh) which has now been re-branded as “The UK’s Number 1 Lifestyle Magazine For Curvy Women” (better). Described as “an intelligent and entertaining read, with a
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS