Photo Credit: Depositphotos
As we anxiously await the official arrival of spring, it’s likely that the idea of wearing easy, breezy dresses, al fresco dining with a glass of rosé and bathing-suit season are top of mind—which is why it’s important that you’re prepared to show off (and protect) your skin from head to toe. “As winter comes to a close, we are all concerned with shedding the dull complexion caused by dry skin—and striving to get our bodies toned, tightened and beach-ready,” says New York City dermatologist Dr. Marnie Nussbaum.
If this sounds like a daunting task, fret not—as we’re sharing the professional-approved products and treatments that are sure to have you ready for the new sea
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS