You can’t see it or feel it, but when you’re wearing it you might feel like there’s nothing you can’t do. I’m talking about fragrance, easily able to trigger memories and other deep seated emotional responses as well as enrich your world tenfold.
Lately, I’ve been into solid perfumes. They smell just as great as the usual spritz or dab on versions of fragrance, but since they’re made from oils, waxes and other ingredients that have hardened into solid form they won’t leak or spill so they are extra easy to tote wherever you go. I make sure I have one on hand for easy, on-the-go access whenever the mood strikes. I like to tuck one in my pocket, bag or desk and apply touchups throughout the
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS