Photo Credit: www.sephora.com
Treasured around the world for its energizing and yes, libido boosting effect, ginseng also adds an invigorating component to face, body and hair products. You may be familiar with its energizing power from tea and other drinks like Red Bull. The pretty red-flowering plant is used for numerous beauty products, while the less gorgeous root is harvested for medicinal purposes. The green leaves, however, provide the most potent component for cosmetics. From shampoo to lifting serums – all of which are designed to harness the magical zing this plant provides for energizing and nourishing – beauty products featuring ginseng may just add the zip you need this time of year.
With Fashion Week well on its way and the 10 year anniversary of 9/11 being honored tomorrow, many eyes are focused on New York at the moment. What better time for fragrance house Bond No. 9 to launch its new I LOVE NEW YORK fragrance series.
Building on the iconic, I Love New York logo, designed in 1977 for the State of New York by Milton Glaser, Bond No. 9 moves beyond its New York City-centric creations to develop a line celebrating all of New York State. Eventually the series will encompass 15 regions of New York State when the range is complete. All of the fragrances in the I LOVE NEW YORK series will convey an easy-to-wear chic, to be worn comfortably like a basic layer of cloth
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS