Born into a medical family in Russia, board-certified dermatologist Julie Russak, MD, moved to the US to attend college and medical school. Her accomplishments in medicine were even recognized as an undergraduate, when she received an award from the Howard Hughes Medical Institute for her excellence in genetics and immunology. She then attended New York University Medical School and completed a dermatology fellowship at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, where she was named chief resident. An Oncology Melanoma Fellowship with Dr. Darrell Rigel followed and today, Dr. Russak runs a busy medical and cosmetic dermatology practice in Manhattan.
Tell us a bit ab
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS