With an A-list roster of clients including Cate Blanchett, Michelle Williams, Julianne Moore, Kim Kardashian-West, Mandy Moore, Amanda Seyfried, Allison Janney, Debra Messing, Olivia Coleman, Laura Linney, Kristen Bell, Michelle Yeoh, Erika Janye, Edgar Ramirez, Helena Bonham-Carter, Gwendoline Christie, and Susan Sarandon, Gavin McLeod-Valentine is a, if not THE, facialist to the stars.
McLeod-Valentine, the director of studio services at Intraceuticals, came about this career organically. Plagued by acne during his younger years, he was frustrated and on the verge of becoming a shut-in when a colleague suggested he try some of Intraceutical’s low-weight hyaluronic serums.
Photo Credit: stylebookings.com
You don’t have to be an a-list celebrity, model, beauty editor or fashion industry insider to be treated like one. Acclaimed hairstylist George Kyriakos is the brainchild behind stylebookings.com, an online concierge of carefully curated hair and makeup artists for hire in your home or office that can be booked in as little as 24 hours before you need them or within 7 days in advance.
There are other online beauty booking sites but none of this calibre of artists. “We’re the only ones that offer truly experienced editorial hair and makeup artists—people who have portfolios and work on set,” says Kyriakos. His own roster of clients include celebrities and VIPs like Gwyneth P
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS