For the past fifteen years, I’ve been following celebrities as an editor at the national tabloids. So you might say that celebrities are my life – and my livelihood. So I thought a roundup of the products they endorse might prove interesting. Here are some of today’s hottest stars and what they use to enhance their natural beauty.
THE HOT WIFE
No doubt about it, Julianna Margulies, 45, star of hit series The Good Wife stays hot with L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Clinical Repair 10 Day/Night Cream Moisturizer. This anti-aging multi-complex repair cream is lightweight, no
Photo credit: cbs.com
We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Julianna Margulies as Alicia Florrick, the dignified and uber elegant wife of Peter Florrick (played by Chris Noth aka Mr Big) devoted suburban mother of two teens and junior associate at a Chicago law firm.
Now we will be seeing even more of Julianna’s ageless complexion as the new spokesmodel for L’Oreal Paris Revitalift. The range contains 14 products based on Pro-Retinol, including the newest addition – Revitalift Complete SPF30 Day Lotion.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS