Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Daria Hamrah, DMD, FAACS, FADSA grew up in Cologne, Germany, where he received his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from Johannes-Gutenberg University and Loyola University Medical Center, where he completed Anesthesia and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He then moved to Boston, MA to pursue a postdoctoral fellowship in Oral Pathology at Harvard University where his training focused primarily on head and neck cancer. He continued his training in Chicago and Miami, focusing on reconstructive surgery of the head and neck and completed a fellowship at UT Southwestern Medical School in Texas.
Dr. Hamrah is a Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery and the American Society for L
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS