Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
It’s right around this time of year — the last leg of winter — that your skin might be showing signs of dehydration. It might look parched, irritated, or appear weather-beaten. Do make sure you’re drinking plenty of water, avoiding alcohol-consumption as much as possible and eating foods high in healthy fats such as salmon and avocado. You should also make sure you’re using the right beauty products that will give you exactly what you need right now. What are three things you should be using when the weather is still cold and dry? A moisturizing cleanser, a beauty balm and sunscreen, too.
MOISTURIZING CLEANSER: No matter what your skin type — yes, even oily skin — a cleansing oil s
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS