Photo Credit: facebook.com/alastinskincare
Cool, dry weather is just one of the many possible causes of dull skin. Other culprits include pollution and poor lifestyle choices like smoking, drinking and sun exposure. If your skin has lost its luster, all is not lost. If radiant skin is your goal, you’ll want to clean up your act and quit or limit your less than wholesome lifestyle choices. No matter what else might be causing a decline in your “glow factor,” there are some simple solutions.
DO THE DOUBLE CLEANSE. Pollution, oil, makeup and sunscreen can leave a buildup on your skin that keeps it looking dull. It’s important to be methodical about cleansing and for many that might mean double cleansing. How do you know if you need
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS