With the men’s grooming revolution in full swing, it’s high time to tempt your dad or that special father in your life with the bevy of skincare, shaving and fragrance options on the market. Forget about that tie or “Best Father” mug, and give these deserving guys something to make their day and skin a little more beautiful.
The Clean Shaven Dad
The men’s collection form doctor-formulated skincare line Murad is an easy to use 3-step regimen that works to improve skin health and make shaving a breeze. The Murad Man Regimen (($75) includes Cleansing Shave, Razor Burn
When it comes to Father’s Day gifts, Dads can be hard to please, or they already have everything they need. Fortunately, we have a few ideas that just might be the perfect fit for your picky Pop.
Does Dad travel a lot? Help him handle all his skincare needs with a travel grooming kit for Father’s Day. Convenient and practical, a plethora of kits abound, each containing a wide variety of products, but always covering the basics like cleansers, moisturizers, and shaving creams. Depending on his needs, you can find a kit with sunscreens, facial scrubs, lip balms, hand creams and pretty much anything else he might need on his travels.
For example Anthony’s Logistics for Men Th
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event