After a five year hiatus, Jo Malone is ready to get into the fragrance biz again. In 2006, she stepped down as creative director of the Jo Malone fragrance company, which she sold to The Estee Lauder Companies in 1999. This month, the entrepreneur has announced plans to launch Jo Loves, a completely separate global fragrance brand that will debut in time for Christmas 2011.
“I spent the last three years being mum at home and enjoyed that thoroughly, but still deep within me is that little niggling thought ‘could I do it again’?” commented Ms. Malone in a video on ww
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS