Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
It’s that time of year again – the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) annual plastic surgery statistics report are out!
According to ASPS President, New York City plastic surgeon Alan Matarasso, “The newly released 2018 statistic from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the largest organization of board certified plastic surgeons in the world, confirms the safety and popularity of plastic surgery. It also underscores the benefits of consulting with ASPS members who are qualified to assist patients in determining what treatments may be best for them, whether surgical, non-surgical or a combination approach to satisfy their goals. Our members offer the full range of options
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS