You’ll soon be seeing the gorgeous Jessica Alba in a new role—Breauty Brand Ambassador for Braun. No newbie to the beauty sphere, Jessica founded The Honest Co., which sells natural and organic bath and body products in addition to baby and home items.
As far as Braun goes, Jessica will appear in a cross channel campaign that breaks this month in TV, print, online, and in stores. No word yet on exactly what products Jessica will be selling, but Braun is a German small domestic applicance company (now owned by Procter & Gamble) that manufactures shavers for men and women, hair care devices, and hair removal gadgets.
Given Jessica’s flowing locks, we can only guess what she w
For the past fifteen years, I’ve been following celebrities as an editor at the national tabloids. So you might say that celebrities are my life – and my livelihood. So I thought a roundup of the products they endorse might prove interesting. Here are some of today’s hottest stars and what they use to enhance their natural beauty.
THE HOT WIFE
No doubt about it, Julianna Margulies, 45, star of hit series The Good Wife stays hot with L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Clinical Repair 10 Day/Night Cream Moisturizer. This anti-aging multi-complex repair cream is lightweight, no
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS