Photo Credit: Depositphotos
As we anxiously await the official arrival of spring, it’s likely that the idea of wearing easy, breezy dresses, al fresco dining with a glass of rosé and bathing-suit season are top of mind—which is why it’s important that you’re prepared to show off (and protect) your skin from head to toe. “As winter comes to a close, we are all concerned with shedding the dull complexion caused by dry skin—and striving to get our bodies toned, tightened and beach-ready,” says New York City dermatologist Dr. Marnie Nussbaum.
If this sounds like a daunting task, fret not—as we’re sharing the professional-approved products and treatments that are sure to have you ready for the new sea
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event