Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Retinol is one of most effective treatments for wrinkles, skin discoloration and other signs of aging skin, but it can be highly irritating, which is why many of us can’t use the dream cream.
Senté’s newest nighttime cream takes retinols to the next level. Think of Intensive Bio Complete Cream as retinol 2.0.
“It’s an advanced retinol,” explains Virginia L. Vega, Ph.D., Senté ’s Vice President, Research & Development and Physician Education at a media pre-launch event in New York City. The retinol is encapsulated so it melts into the skin and is less likely to c
I thought that once I was out of my teens and early adulthood, the only thing I’d have to be on the lookout for complexion-wise would be fine lines and wrinkles. Unfortunately, that’s not the case. “Many people (women in particular) find pimples popping up well into their late 20s and beyond,” says Montclair, N.J.-based dermatologist, Jeanine Downie, M.D. She adds that while there are different types of pimples, both adult and teen acne “have the same process of clogged pores creating the optimal environment for the bacteria linked to acne, P. acnes, to flourish.” Here, she gives BITB readers the lowdown on adult acne as well as causes and treatment options:
What’s the difference betwee
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS