Got something to hide? Whether you have dark circles because you skimped on sleep or they’re there due to hereditary or other reasons there’s no reason you shouldn’t look bright-eyed and well-rested all the time. Pro advice and first-rate products will help you see the light.
Lijha Stewart, Director of Artistry and Education at Make Up For Ever says “the type of concealer that best suits you depends on the texture of the skin around your eyes and what your coverage needs are.” If your skin is dry she recommends you avoid powder and concealer sticks as they can exacerbate any dry texture under your eyes. Instead, she likes a liquid or cream concealer for the best, most natural looki
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS