A little bit of adornment goes a long way when it’s shimmery, shiny gold. A flash of it — or any other metallic — on eyes, lips, face or body, adds instant glam, especially when it’s executed right. Kristina Magovac, National Makeup Artist for Japonesque says “gold can work for anyone, regardless of age.” Her 5 makeup tips will guarantee you get that Midas touch, without breaking the bank.
GO FOR THE GOLD
Go subtle by using a fluffy blending brush for a light wash of color on the lids. If you prefer an intense gold color payoff instead, balance it with a light, neutral lip.
Use a large powder brush with just a hint of gold powder to give cheeks an understated hit of radiance.
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE