Photo Credit: dermstore.com
If you’re hoping to reduce the appearance of fine lines, puffiness, and dark circles under your eyes, Karuna’s Renewal Eye Masks might be the perfect solution. Recently, I’ve been using the treatment masks in the evening before bed and have found the routine effortless and relaxing.
The one-step, no rinse formula is soothing and I’ve been pleased with the results; the skin under my eyes feels hydrated and nourished. Once you’ve washed your face, the instructions are easy – merely position the masks beneath your eyes and relax for 10 to 20 minutes—a nice way to take a break and unwind in the evening. Then simply remove the masks and massage the remaining product into the skin.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS