JANSON BECKETT DERMAPLEX EP GENTLE EXFOLIATING PEEL –This falls somewhere between a scrub and a peel. It is for sloughing dead skin cells away, and contains palmitoyl tripeptide-3. I was not wow’d by this peeling treatment, although it is non-irritating exfoliation and gentle enough to used every day for most skin types. They promise instant results – which is fair enough – but it is not the most elegant or pleasant product to use. The packaging is pretty simplistic and downmarket also.
FINAL VERDICT – ICW (IT CAN WAIT) – There are better variations on this theme on the market. I wouldn’t buy it again.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS