Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Raise your hand if you kicked off the year by committing to get in shape or lose weight… Now, keep it up if you’re still sticking with it. Statistics show that more than half of those who make New Year’s resolutions have abandoned them by June, but here are a few tips and tricks from fitness and nutrition pros to help you keep your healthy momentum going.
Make the commitment to yourself.
“Self-care” is trending for 2018—and this includes fitness. In addition to the calorie-burning and muscle-strengthening, you get from regular exercise, the post-workout release of endorphins benefits your mood as well. If finding time to get to the gym is a challenge, Seattle-based Registered
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS