October Is Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Breast cancer is the number one cancer in women worldwide. Every woman has wondered, “What if ?” while awaiting the result of a mammogram. Sadly, about one in eight of these women, the question will become, “Oh no, what now?” The truth is that,while all women are at risk for breast cancer, there are proactive measures which lower the odds of contracting breast cancer. All of these choices are part of a healthy lifestyle.
Alcohol raises the risk for breast cancer, even in small amounts. Women who drink in low or moderate amounts have an elevated risk over those who abstain. This fact is very important for you to keep in mind
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS