Our hands really take a beating. Day in and day out they’re exposed to the outdoor elements (the sun and wind and fluctuating temperatures), the indoor elements (dry heat and exposure to water, soap and detergents) and the fact that they’re often used as tools to open envelopes, boxes, bottles and the like. It’s no wonder they look old before their time!
With a little care and a quality hand cream you can get and maintain hands you’ll be proud of.
To keep hands in tip top shape Chevy Chase, Maryland Dermatologist Rebecca Kazin recommends:
DO protect your hands from hot water and chemicals by donning waterproof gloves when doing chores around the house (cooking, cleaning, bathin
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS