Photo Credit: facebook.com/TatchaBeauty
The Asian beauty market has exploded in the US over the past several years and there are lots of good reasons for that – they rock! This is due in part to an uptake in Korean beauty products and rituals that put the focus on a skincare-first lifestyle. K-beauty devotees swear by the results they get from a 10+ step skincare ritual that includes cleansing twice, toning, the use of multi-serum cocktails, exfoliating products, masks and more. Though I love incorporating some stellar K-beauty products into my own regimen from time to time, I don’t always have the time, energy and coin to allow for this lifestyle choice. That’s where the buzz-worthy J-Beauty trend comes in.
Japanese beauty pro
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS