Board certified dermatologist, Dr. Lori Brightman, specializes in Mohs micrographic surgery, dermatologic surgery, cosmetic dermatology, and laser surgery. She received her medical degree from Boston University Medical School, where she was elected to Alpha Omega Alpha, the national medical honors society. Thereafter, she completed her residency training at Boston University/Tufts New England Medical Center combined program and continued her training in Skin Oncology at Boston University as well as Mohs micrographic surgery and procedural dermatology at the Laser & Skin Surgery Center of New York. Today, Dr. Brightman practices in New York City and is a member of the dermatological tea
Cosmetic surgical procedures have come a long way baby with advanced techniques minimizing the resulting scars. But nonetheless, minimal as they may be, scars are an inevitable result of plastic surgery. Here we review bioCorneum with SPF 30, an advanced silicone treatment that reduces the appearance of scars while protecting them from further damage. Used for the prevention and management of hypertrophic – raised and red – scars and keloids, bioCorneum, is perfect for post-surgery protection and is even effective on old scars.
Reportedly, the only 100% silicone scar t
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS