Photo Credit: Fallene.com
As a typical plastic surgeon in the 1990s, Dr. Fallick did CO2 laser resurfacing procedures that he knew would significantly compromise the skin. He recognized that this dramatically compromised skin was in dire need of safe sun protection. he turned his attention to sunscreens that lay on top of the skin and don’t penetrate or absorb UV into the skin. this interest launched the TiZO name, titanium, iron and zinc oxide.
Fast forward to 2018, and TiZO has blossomed into an uber popular sun protection brand among plastic surgeons, dermatologists, aestheticians, as well as patients. Although still best known for the signature suncare collection, the brand has expanded over the past two dec
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS