Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Dr. Donn R. Chatham is witty and wonderful facial plastic surgeon with offices in Louisville, Kentucky and New Albany, Indiana. A native of Kentucky, Dr. Chatham received his undergraduate education from Georgetown College and his medical training at the University of Louisville School of Medicine.
From 2008-2009, Dr. Chatham served as President of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He currently participates in the FACE TO FACE program, the AAFPRS National Domestic Violence Project, and has traveled to Croatia, St Vincent’s Island, Guatemala, Borneo and Ecuador to provide volunteer medical services.
Dr. Chatham has always had an interest in fine visu
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS