Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Double board certified facial plastic surgeon Michael Someone, M.D is known as a compassionate surgeon with an artistic mind. After receiving his undergraduate degree in microbiology at the University of Miami and a medical degree at Rush University Medical Center in Chicago, he continued his postgraduate training for five more years in otolaryngology, the study of the head and neck.
His love for the field steered him to complete an intensive fellowship in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery under the guidance of world-renowned facial plastic surgeons Dr. J. Regan Thomas and Dr. Dean Toriumi at the University of Illinois in Chicago.
Today, Dr. Somenek’s practice in Washington,
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event