Photo Credit: arivale.com
Anti-aging is out, and wellness is in…big time.
Valued at $4.2 trillion in 2017, the wellness economy continues to expand nearly twice as fast as global economic growth, according to a new report from the Global Wellness Institute (GWI).
Wellness is “the active pursuit of activities, choices, and lifestyles that lead to a state of holistic health,” and wellness initiatives are set to shake everything from how we vacation to where we live and how we function on the job.
The $639 billion wellness tourism industry is a “significant and fast-growing segment of global tourism”, and the bulk of wellness travel is done by secondary wellness tourists or those who se
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS