Photo Credit: nordstrom.com
Angelina, Scarlett, Rihanna, Jessica….they are some of the lucky girls blessed with naturally sexy, gorgeous, full lips (among other things). But if you weren’t born so fortunate, follow this cheat sheet for 5 ways to get your own killer pout and shhhh….no one has to know.
THE INJECTABLE: If your lips need more volume that you can get from just the right lip plumper, it’s Juvederm to the rescue. Hyaluronic acid gel is the perfect way to achieve soft, kissable lips, with a better shape and definition. According to David Shafer, MD, New York City plastic surgeon, “Hyaluronic acid fillers, such as Juvederm Ultra XC and Juvederm Ultra Plus XC, have revolutionized lip augmentation. T
A new category of facial rejuvenation procedures that is attracting a lot of attention among dermatologists and plastic surgeons involves the use of human tissues. For anyone who balks at the idea of foreign substances, this expanding category includes harvesting your own fat cells, plasma rich fibrin matrix (PRFM or PRP) that is made with your own blood, and human fibroblasts from your own skin cells. Enter laViv™ (azficel-T) mylaviv.com.
The laViv technology was formerly known as Isolagen, which had a somewhat checkered past in other parts of the world, particularly in the U.K.. However, the new laViv was approved by the US FDA for aesthetic use, which the old Isolagen never was,
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS