Dr. Rosemarie Ingleton is a New York City board-certified dermatologist, who specializes in general and cosmetic dermatology and is a noted authority in treating ethnic skin, adult acne, and dermatologic surgery. She founded Ingleton Dermatology in 1996 and relocated her offices to the trendy Noho section of Manhattan in 2001. She prides herself on creating a relaxed and spa-like environment that encourages patients to openly communicate their concerns, which ultimately leads to successful diagnosis and treatment of skin, hair, and nail disorders.
With all the deals for aesthetic treatments that we see in print and online media, what should a patient ask to make sure
He’s so vain! Kidding! You can’t blame your guy for wanting to look, smell and feel his best. You wouldn’t have it any other way! Whether he’s a lover, friend, dad, brother or husband, if he’s special – and we know he is – then show a little love for your honey sweetie macho man. Choose from moisturizers to keep his skin baby soft or facial scrubs to give him that glow. We’ve rounded up a baker’s dozen of terrific items for every budget and lifestyle to make him feel good from head to toe. Follow our tweets for more information and daily reminders.
FOR THE MANLY MAN
You’ll score high points with EvolutionMan products, which range from $10 to the Recycled Tire Toilet
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS